“Outrageously Addictive” Gourmet Italian Specialities
No high fructose corn syrup
Low in Sodium
Mama Jen’s Lasagna
Lasagna should be layered with the noodles slightly overlapping, and the filling should be spread to cover the edges of the pasta.
Preheat oven to 375
1. Combine slightly eaten eggs, ricotta cheese, romano cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and parsley.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 3 pan, spread 1 cup of Mama Jen’s sauce over the bottom of the pan.
3. Layer lasagna noodles over the sauce. You can use two layers of noodles at a time if you prefer more noodles then filling. Spread 1/3 part of ricotta cheese mixture. Spread 1 1/2 cups of Mama Jen’s sauce over filling.
4. Repeat that step until all ricotta filing is used.
5. Last layer should be noodles covered with Mama Jen’s sauce and sprinkled with mozzarella cheese.
Baked covered 50 – 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly, uncover and continue cooking until mozzarella cheese is melted about 5 minutes.